Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Football Fun!


Yesterday was Matty's last flag football game of the season. Oh my...what a game! Matty scored three touchdowns and his friends Matty and Andrew each scored one. It was a great way to end the season!This was Matty's first time playing football and he loved every minute of it. Matty spent a lot of the time on the ground (as shown in the photo above taken by D.Pappas)and was not afraid to sacrafice his body. Matty made a few new friends this season and had lots of fun. I love football and I'm sad to see it come to an end. A BIG thank you to W.M.S. coaches Keith Nordby and Jon MacDonald for a wonderful season. Go Cougars!


Here is a quick and easy thank you card that I created for Matty's coaches.

Stamp Sets: Sporting, Just Football
Inks: Real Red, Basic Black
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle punch, dimentionals, stamp-a-ma-jig
Computer Font: Times New Roman (26pt,12pt and 10pt)

Finished card is 5 1/2" X 4 1/4"

Cut: Basic Black 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and 3 1/2" X 2"
Real Red 5 1/4" X 4" and 1 3/4" X 3 1/4"
Whisper White 3 3/4" X 5" and 1 1/5" X 3"

Today I printed a bunch of photos at Walgreens.com. I plan to create a simple 6X6 album of Matty's football season. I have lots of wonderful photos to work with. I will post it here when it's done.