Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thank you so much...

I'm so thankful for this blog as it is keeping me connected to each of you. With the craziness of life it's really hard to stay connected with everyone. It's nice that any time of day I can boot up the computer and reconnect. I've talked with many of you more the past few weeks than I had the past few months. I'm thankful and so blessed to have each of you in my life. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and stay connected. I look forward to turning on my computer every morning to check emails. Thank you for all of the wonderful emails you send bursting with such wonderful and sweet comments about my blog. I would also like to thank you for the many prayers. Thank you for letting me know what is going on in your life and sharing your prayer requests. Keep the emails and prayer requests coming. Blessings to all of you!

Sweet Inkspirations Subscriber's Stampin' Special for November
Place a Stampin' Up! order of $35 or more by November 25th and you will receive FREE shipping! Remember to stock up on Designer Series Papers...buy 3 get 1 FREE! Please contact me today and I'd be happy to place your order. Thanks for subscribing to my blog.


Happy Stampin' and Blessings to you!
Kimberly Myers