Saturday, December 1, 2007

NEW Class - "Sweet Christmas Creations"

Here are just a couple of the projects you will make.

Not a stamper...don't have time to stamp...I'll stamp them for you. I'm taking orders for the two boxes shown here. Email me if you would like to place an order!

Please join me on Monday, December 10th or Tuesday, December 11th for my "Sweet Christmas Creations" Class. Come and learn some fun and creative ways to package sweet treats. You won't want to miss this class...RSVP today!

Session #1 December 10th - Drop in anytime between 10:00am - 2:00pm

Session #2 December 10th - 6:00pm - 9:00pm

Session #3 December 11th - 6:00pm - 9:00pm

Class fee is $22.50 which includes all supplies except adhesive. Please bring your favorite adhesive along with a refill. Adhesive will be available for purchase if needed.

RSVP today! Payment of non-refundable class fee reserves your spot, seating is limited to and is filled on a first come, first-served basis. Please RSVP by Friday, December 7th if you plan to attend as I will need the weekend to prep. Evening class will be limited to 12.

Want to create these "sweet" projects? in the comfort of your own home? I plan to prep a few extra kits with everything you need. All images will be stamped, ready for you to assemble. Your kit will contain all supplies (except adhesives) The price of the kit is $22.50. I will mail all kits on Decemeber 10th. There will be an additional charge for shipping.

Please email me at stampinwithkim@sbcglobal.net to RSVP your kit.

I look forward to sharing these wonderful ideas with you. I know that you will leave inspired and will create these sweet treats for upcoming celebrations!

Happy stampin' and blessings for a wonderful Christmas!
Kimberly Myers