Monday, January 21, 2008

Nor Cal COPS Fundraiser

This organization is wonderful and I hope that if your schedule allows you can enjoy some yummy food and support a wonderful cause.

Many of you know that I wear my brilliant blue COPS bracelet everyday and have not taken it off since receiving it in May. I wear it in honor of Jimmy MacDonald whom Greg and I both attended middle and high school with. Jimmy was killed in 1993 in Compton, California. Jimmy was working his last shift as a Compton Police Officer and was transferring to Northern California when he was killed in the line of duty.

My bracelet is also a reminder of how precious life is and to cherish each day I'm given. May was a life changing month for me and I'm so very thankful to have my hubby. Everytime I look at or fidget with my bracelet I pray for Greg's safety while on/off duty as well as all law enforcement officers & military personnel, and for those who have lost their loved ones in the line of duty.

Please...Invite all of your family and friends to dine at a Chevy's location listed below on Tuesday, January 22 and Chevy's will donate 25% of the proceeds to Nor Cal COPS:Northern California Concerns of Police Survivors. The organization is made up of many people but mostly parents, spouses and children of officers killed in the line of duty. They provide a lot of services to those left behind.

Winchester
Foster City
Redwood City
S. San Francisco
Stonestown
Santa Rosa
Van Ness
3rd and Howard
Vallejo
San Ramon

I hope that you can find time in your day to eat lunch, dinner or order take out from Chevy's and help make a difference. ***Please contact me and I will email the flyer you need to present to your server at Chevy's***


I'm excited that I do not have to cook and I get to enjoy a yummy dinner and support a great cause.

I hope to see you at Chevy's!

Thank you,
Kimberly Myers