Monday, September 14, 2009

All You Can Create Card Buffet Samples


#1 - Happiest Birthday



#2 - My Dear, Kind & Wonderful Friend - Oval Scallop




#3 - My Dear, Kind & Wonderful Friend


#4 - Big Shot - Hello


#5 - Wings of Friendship


#6 - Hello Again


Hello my stampin' friends,

I'm so excited with the projects I've created and that hope you like them too!

I will be changing a few things for this class. You will get to preview the cards and choose which cards to create prior to attending the class. This will simplify my prep time and I won't stress out wondering how many I should prep.

There is still time to RSVP, go to http://www.kimberlymyers.stampinup.net/ for all the class details. Registration will be extended until Thursday, September 17th.

I'm also adding the option of ordering the class to go! Pre-pay before the RSVP date and choose which cards and how many to create. Then we'll schedule a time for you to stamp your images. You can them assemble your cards at your convience!

Sorry, I didn't take photos of the inside view...you'll have to wait until the class!

Please email me back with your card choices by Thursday, September 17th. This will give me plenty of time to prep your cards and allow enough time for the adhesive order to arrive!

Adhesive Pre-order Discounted 20%:
SNAIL Dispenser w/adhesive ($6.95) ___ X $6.96=
SNAIL refills($4.50) ___ X $4.51=

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions!

Happy Stampin' and Blessings!
Kim