Sunday, September 12, 2010

Simple & Sweet Card Class

Simple & Sweet Card Class
Monday, September 27, 2010

Session #1 9:30am - 12:00pm
Session #2 5:00pm - 8:30pm

Full Stack..........create 10 cards with envelopes (2 of each design) for $25

Short Stack.......create 5 cards with envelopes (1 of each design) for $15.00

Class fees listed above includes all supplies......except SNAIL adhesive.

Please RSVP your attendance on or before September 19th, so I can prepare for this class. Class fee (non-refundable) will reserve your spot. Each session will be limited to 10.

Feel free to drop in anytime during your scheduled workshop session to create your projects. Please allow yourself 2 hours to complete your projects during the schedule session hours. All supplies will be pre-cut and ready for you to stamp, embellish and assemble. PLEASE be sure to bring your adhesive along with a refill.

If you need adhesive, please be sure to let me know when you RSVP and I will be happy to pre-order it for you and share my 20% discount with you. Stampin’ Up! Snail dispensers will be available for purchase if you run out or forget your adhesive.

Want FREE Stampin' Product?
I would love to BUILD my Stampin' Up! business and would LOVE your help! You and your guest who accompanies you to a your scheduled workshop will each receive a "FREE" gift from my basket! Payment of class fees (non-refundable) must received on or before September 19th! *Please remember, your friend(s) MUST be NEW to my Stampin’ Up family and be 18+ to qualify. Thank you!

Once I receive your payment, your confirmation and directions to our class site will be emailed to you.

I look forward to stampin' with you!

Happy Stampin’ and blessings!
Kimberly Myers
stampinwithkim@sbcglobal.net
http://www.kimberlymyers.stampinup.net