Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Get A Jump On Your Jingle - Christmas Card Workshop

Wanna get a Get a Jump on Your Jingle
and check Christmas Cards off your to do list?

This year I will be offering 3 different Christmas Card Workshops, each workshop will feature new card designs, so feel free to attend all or just take a few.

#1...Get a Jump on Your Jingle

Monday, October 25th - RSVP today!
Session #1 10:00am - 2:00pm
Session #2 5:00pm - 9:00pm

#2...Jingle All The Way

Sunday, November 7th - RSVP by October 23rd
Session #1 1:00pm - 5:00pm

Monday, November 8th - RSVP by October 23rd
Session #2 10:00am - 2:00pm
Session #3 5:00 - 9:00pm

#3...Last Ring in Your Jingle

Saturday, November 20th - RSVP by November 6th
Session#1 10:00am - 2:00pm (only 3 spots left)
Session #2 5:00pm - 9:00pm

At each workshop create 12 beautifully embellished cards (3 of each 4 designs) with coordinating envelopes for $30. Class fee includes all supplies......except adhesives.

Please RSVP your attendance today. Class fee (non-refundable) will reserve your spot. Each session will be limited to 8.

Feel free to drop in anytime during your scheduled workshop session to create your projects. Please allow 3.5 hours to complete your projects. All supplies will be pre-cut and ready for you to stamp, embellish and assemble. PLEASE be sure to bring your adhesives (SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals) and your scissors.

If you need SNAIL adhesive, please be sure to let me know when you RSVP and I will be happy to pre-order it for you and share my 20% discount with you. This offer applies to pre-orders only of SNAIL Dispenser and refills. Adhesives will be available for purchase if you forget to bring it or run out at retail price.

Want FREE Stampin' Product?

----I would love to BUILD my Stampin' Up! business and would LOVE your help!

----Choose a FREE stamp set from my basket for each friend who accompanies you to their first Stampin' Up! class with me.

----Payment of class fees (non-refundable) must received on or before RSVP date!

----Please remember, your friend(s) MUST be NEW to my Stampin’ Up family and be 18+ to qualify. Thank you!

Please RSVP today by emailing me at stampinwithkim@sbcglobal.net and I'll forward my mailing address or paypal invoice. Once I receive your payment, your confirmation and directions to our class site will be emailed to you.

I look forward to stampin' with you!

Happy Stampin’ and blessings!
Kimberly Myers
2008 Stampin' Up! Artisan Award Winner
stampinwithkim@sbcglobal.net