Friday, January 14, 2011

MDS - Christmas Card 2010


Here is my Chrismtas card which I created in My Digital Studio(MDS).

I chose some of our favorite memories of 2010:
Pic #1 - Matty's Freshman Football Photo at Maria Carrillo High School
Pic #2 - My photo from Stampin' Up's Convention in July
Pic #3 - Kaitlin and the love of her life
Pic #4 - Greg and Matty fly fishing during the summer
Pic #5 - Greg, Milo and I fishing on the Fall River

MDS is so easy to use and lots of fun! If you are in the mood to create and don't want to drag out all your papercrafting supplies, you can boot up your computer and get crafty while using all the fun tools Stampin' Up! offers!

I started with a blank canvas, added a layer of Designer Series Paper, a few layers of cardstock, resized the pictures, added a few stamps & embellishments and finally some text. It's really that easy!

Well...I must fill you in on my little secret & humbling moment, my cards were mailed out with a TYPO...you/your...YIKES! Image above was edited:) Oh my heavens...after addressing and placing postage on all 100 cards...there it was. After much debating, the cards were mailed out. Next year I will NOT create my cards the night before I leave for vacation and will use spellchecker:)

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to take a look at MDS program. I'd love to show you how much fun it is to create with!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stampin' and blessings!
Kimberly Myers