Saturday, January 1, 2011

XOXO - Filled With Love - Valentine Workshops

Jan 17th 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
January 23rd 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
January 24th 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM

I'm so excited to share my love & passion of stampin' with you at my XOXO-Filled With Love - Valentine Workshop. Come & create (5) Valentines along with (5) coordinating Big Shot gift boxes...perfect for packaging a small gift or sweet treats for your loved ones!

This class will feature the "XOXO" stamp set from the New Spring Mini Occasions, "Filled With Love" from the Holiday Mini Catalog...plus many Big Shot products! Join the fun...RSVP today!

Class fee is $25. Class fee includes all supplies......except adhesives.

Please RSVP your attendance today! Class fee (non-refundable) will reserve your spot. Each session will be limited to 8.

Feel free to drop in anytime during your scheduled workshop session to create your projects. Please allow 2.5 hours to complete your projects.

All supplies will be pre-cut and ready for you to stamp, embellish and assemble. PLEASE be sure to bring your adhesives (SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals) and your scissors.

If you need SNAIL Adhesive or refills, Stampin' Dimensionals or Mini Glue Dots, please be sure to let me know when you RSVP and I will be happy to PRE-Order it for you and share my 20% demonstrator discount with you. This offer applies to pre-orders only. Adhesives will be available for purchase if you forget to bring it or run out at retail price.

Want FREE Stampin' Product?

----I would love to BUILD my Stampin' Up! business and would LOVE your help!

----Choose a FREE stamp set from my basket for each friend who accompanies you to their first Stampin' Up! class with me.

----Payment of class fees (non-refundable) must received on or before RSVP date!

----Please remember, your friend(s) MUST be NEW to my Stampin’ Up family and be 18+ to qualify. Thank you!

Please RSVP today by emailing me at stampinwithkim@sbcglobal.net and I'll forward my mailing address. Once I receive your payment, your confirmation and directions to our class site will be emailed to you.

I look forward to stampin' with you!

Happy Stampin’ and blessings!
Kimberly Myers
2008 Stampin' Up! Artisan Award Winner
stampinwithkim@sbcglobal.net