Sunday, July 24, 2011

Too Stinkin' Cute!


Just wanted to share a little sneek peek with you. These are two of the cards for my upcoming Brides & Babies Card Class.

Aren't these just the cutest onsies? Want to learn how to create them or purchase them?

Join the fun and let me teach you how to make them. First time stampers or seasoned stampers welcome! I will walk you step by step as you create each card.

There are still a few spots left. To view my class schedule go to www.kimberlymyers.stampinup.net . Call or email me today to reserve your spot.

If you're unable to attend, I'm happy to offer this as a "Class to Go" and will be happy to mail your card kit to you. Additional fee for shipping will apply.

If you would like to purchase these cards, please email me and I'd be happy to create them for you.

Happy Stampin' and blessings!
Kimberly Myers