Monday, August 25, 2008

Stampin' Up!'s Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog is here!

Yes, it's that time of year again. Grab yourself a cup of tea & take a peek for yourself. Click here to view the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog online.

If you'd like your own copy, please contact me.

Get Double Hostess Dollars! August 25th - September 1st ONLY! Yes, I'm offering DOUBLE Hostess Dollars for Catalog Shows! If you collect orders or place your own large order, you'll get DOUBLE Hostess Dollars from me!

Here's how it works....

*Let me know if you're participating or not (this isn't required, but...if you let me know I can gather some extra hostess goodies for you)

*Have your friends & family go to my Stampin' Up! website or my blog to view the online catalog. If they'd like to order products, please ask them to email their order to you.
http://www.kimberlymyers.stampinup.net/
http://www.sweetinkspirations.blogspot.com/

*E-mail all of the orders to me by September 1st. I'll review your order and then I'll contact you to let you know what hostess benefits you earned. You can then pick out your FREE Hostess Merchandise! You'll also receive the Hostess Exclusive Stamp Sets that are listed on the Hostess Chart (page 16) at your level, and you'll also get DOUBLE Hostess Shopping Dollars!

*And for those with a really long "wish-need" list...YES...you can place JUST your own order! If your own personal order totals at least $150 (hey...let's face it...this new idea book & catalog is full of lots of new stamps & accessories) then you will receive DOUBLE Hostess Shopping Dollars just for your own order!

*Here's are a couple examples for you...
If you placed or collected $150 in orders, you would receive a Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set and $30 in a FREE Shopping Spree!!! Normally, you would have to collect or order $300 to get to that level!!! I'm cutting what you need in sales in HALF, and DOUBLING the Hostess Dollars you receive! If you placed or collected $300 in orders, you would receive a Level 1 or Level 2 Hostess Stamp Set and $70 in a FREE Shopping Spree!!! Normaly, you would have to collect or order $600 to get to that level!!

And yes...Stampin' Up!'s fabulous "Never-Before-Seen" 15% off Stamp Set promotion orders DO qualify for this promotion!

To qualify for the Double Hostess Dollars, you MUST e-mail me your order along with your friends & families orders by September 1st!

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Happy Stampin and blessings to you!
Kimberly Myers