Thursday, October 9, 2008

Frankie Sweet Treat Boxes



Frankie Sweet Treat Boxes





Here is a fun project that was inspired by many fellow demonstrators. Too cute! This past week I've been busy filling orders I received from my family & friends for these adorable little boxes.

Here are the supplies needed to make your own Frankie Sweet Treat Box:
  • Big Shot Die- Cut Machine
  • Stampin' Up!'s Exclusive Top Note Bigz Die
  • 1" Circle Punch
  • 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Round Tab Punch
  • Green Galore Card stock
  • Elegant Eggplant Card stock
  • Basic Black Card stock
  • Whisper White Card stock
  • Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
  • Green Galore Stampin' Pad
  • Stampin' Sponge
  • White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
  • Sticky Strip Tape
  • Snail Adhesive
If you would like to make this project and need some supplies, please email me or visit my Stampin' Up! website to place your order.

For my non-stampin' friends and family...There is still time to place your order. If you would like to share one of these adorable boxes with your family, friends, teachers, neighbors and co-workers for Halloween, please email me today to place your order. Frankie Sweet Treat boxes are $5.50 each and are filled with Hershey's Milk Chocolate Nuggets. Please note: there is an additional charge for shipping.

Happy Stampin' and blessings to you!
Kimberly Myers