Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The "Ink"spirational Stampers

I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful group of downline and sideline demonstrators that I meet with monthy to swap projects, share workshop ideas, business tips and make & takes projects. The best thing about my group are the wonderful friendships we've built! To all my "INK"spirational Stampers...thanks for being you...YOU"RE AMAZING!

To join my Stampin' Up! group as a Hobby Demonstrator, Part-time Demonstrator or Business Builder, please visit my website at http://www.kimberlymyers.stampinup.net/ for more details. Please feel free to email me, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sign up between February 1 and March 31... during Sale-A-Bration and receive a FREE stamp set valued at $47.95. Plus...you will receive some FREE goodies from me!

Happy Stampin' and blessings to you!
Kimberly Myers
stampinwithkim@sbcglobal.net