Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The UPS Man is Coming...The UPS Man is Coming...

and guess what??? He brought me...yes me...my Stampin' Up!'s Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalogs! Woo-hoo...it's my birthday...it's my birthday!!! Ok...it's not my birthday, but it's a HAPPY STAMPIN" DAY and I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE!

Mom and I were waiting patiently (really not so patiently) as we stamped the morning away waiting for my UPS man to arrive. Luckily it was a beautiful day here in sunny California and we had the front door and windows open as we listened for his truck.

Greg captured this moment for me to share with you. Eric, my UPS man was happy to strike a pose with Mom and I as I told him he was going to be famous! As he was leaving, he asked for my blog address. Eric, thanks so much for making our day and taking a photo with Mom and I.




So my stampin' friends...call me to pick up your catalogs!

Happy Stampin' and blessings to you!
Kimberly Myers