Friday, January 9, 2009

Just buzzin' by to say...

Happy New Year! I hope that you enjoyed the holidays and your 2009 is off to a great start!
Just wanted to share a little sneak peek with you. Here is a card I created using one of Stampin' Up!'s newest stamp sets...Just Buzzin' By. This set will be available in the new catalog which you can begin ordering from on January 19th. I've not seen the catalog...only a few sneak peeks and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Everytime I hear the mailman or UPS man...my heart starts to go crazy. The catalog is filled with lots of new card ideas, scrapbook pages, handstamped gift ideas and lots of NEW products...brand new stamp sets, accessories and Designer Series Papers.

Edited: My catalog shipment will be here on Tuesday! I can stop stalking my mailman and UPS man:) Tuesday night I will be busy making my wish list!



Here are the details for you:


  • Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
  • Papers: Basic Black, So Saffron, Whisper White and So Saffron Designer Series Paper
  • Inks: Basic Black, So Saffron, YoYo Yellow
  • Accessories: 1/4" & 1/2" Circle Punches, Crafter's Tool Kit, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads