Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me...Breaking the Rules...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

You may notice something is missing from my previous post or perhaps you think I'm losing or just lost my mind. Very possible:) My previous post contained a photo of one of my newest creations using a soon to be released stamp set...Just Buzzin' By. I removed this from my blog until the new catalog is unveiled on January 19th. I was breaking a Stampin' UP! rule...yes...me.
I was browsing through our demonstrator manual and found it was a big NO-NO to post anything before it was released to the public. So...for those who know me...I'm a rule follower and to prevent my hair from instantly graying, losing a few years off my life or being caught by the Stampin' UP! Police...I've removed the post and will re-post it on January 19th.

Happy Stampin' and Blessings!
Kimberly Myers
stampinwithkim@sbcglobal.net
www.kimberlymyers.stampinup.net